Happy Can Be Happy Once Again

Xan

Oh, what a fight you both waged! I am so sorry that the end came much too soon! Hugs to you and DH. There are a lot of broken hearts out in GT land but all are sending their love and support. The emptiness created by her loss will be filled by your memories as you and DH continue to share and heal. Sending prayers of healing.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, everyone. Today is the first day I've felt like I could think about her in a happy way again. I really went deep into the grief over the last several days, but now I just can feel that we really did what we could, and she's not struggling anymore.

And that's right.

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

I am so sorry for the loss of this wonderful soul. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg