We Need Prayers For A Girl That Got Spayed Today

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update?

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Sending prayers. Get some Amicar!

Yes, please!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Up date:

They had to go back in tonight. She had a bleeder. Last time i talked to them she was coming out of surgery good. She lost a good amount of blood but they feel she should be ok. They were transporting her to the Er clinic tonight.

We can not find the med Dr Couto speaks about. Our vet called around and noone had it. Will be doing some searching so we have it on hand.

Will up date tomorrow.

Please keep Sweet T in your prayers and thoughts.

Guest 3greysinPA

Oh no... I am keeping her in my prayers... sending lots of white light and saying more prayers for this girl.

:hope:hope:hope:hope:candle:candle:candle:candle

Fight Sweet T... Fight.. stay strong Girl.. You can get thru this... :bighug

Guest bigorangedog
Up date:

They had to go back in tonight. She had a bleeder. Last time i talked to them she was coming out of surgery good. She lost a good amount of blood but they feel she should be ok. They were transporting her to the Er clinic tonight.

We can not find the med Dr Couto speaks about. Our vet called around and noone had it. Will be doing some searching so we have it on hand.

Will up date tomorrow.

Please keep Sweet T in your prayers and thoughts.

Try calling a human pharmacy, if you haven't already. Hope she is doing better tomorrow!!

Sending prayers. Get some Amicar!

Yes, please!

Poor, sweet girl. We will keep you in our prayers and think good thoughts for you.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest gardenger

Please check with OSU about post operative bleeding. We recently attended a seminar that Dr. Couto spoke about greyhounds who bleed more than usual after surgery. There are definitely things that can be done to help.

We had a girl get spayed today . She had a lot of bleeding and is still seeping. Please keep her in you thought and prayers. She has a home waiting for her. We have to call the vets later to see how she is.

Will update as soon as we hear something. Thank you so much.

Here is the link to the OSU info about why greyhounds bleed. I hope this might help.

http://www.vet.ohio-state.edu/2097.htm

We had a girl get spayed today . She had a lot of bleeding and is still seeping. Please keep her in you thought and prayers. She has a home waiting for her. We have to call the vets later to see how she is.

Here is the link with the info from OSU about why greyhounds bleed. I hope it might help.

http://www.vet.ohio-state.edu/2097.htm

:hope:hope:hope:candle:candle:candle

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Thinking about this sweet girl, sending prayers, and hoping she did well during the night. Please let us know how she is today. She's gotta be okay to go to her forever home!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Just got off the phone with the vets. She had a fairly good night. She did spike a fever . But she is showing inprovement with meds. She is spending the day at the vets so they can keep a close eye on her. They want to start lowering the pain med to see if she will get moving around more. I will call the vets this afternoon and then give an up date.

Again thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts.