Mr. Frankie Took A Tumble Tonight...

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

but prayers are always appreciated! He and Chelsa were racing in from outside and she kind of bumped him going around the corner. He ended up doing the splits on the tile, and she was practically on top of him. Some snarking ensued but they responded well to me telling them to knock it off so, it was just a little growling.

He got up; he was walking a little cautiously at first but he seems fine now. I am worried he'll be stiff in the morning though. We have rimadyl if he needs it, and my DD went over his back and his haunches with her hand-held massager (he LOVES that little thing! She bought it for us but uses it on the canines the most...) I just worry a lot more over these kind of things now that he is almost ten. Little things can quickly turn into big problems when they get up in years. :( Please keep my big baby boy in your thoughts....

Ouch! Hope he is ok. I'm bettting he'll be tender, but no permanent harm. Good thoughts comin' at ya'.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Aww, Frankie, feel better soon sweetheart. :kiss2

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Prayers and good thoughts for Mr. Frankie. Something like this happened years ago with my seniors. They collided in air jumping off the deck to go for a walk. I made sure they could not get up on the furniture and gave Gus some pain meds (can't remember because this was 1997). A few days of rest and not getting on the furniture helped. I hope all goes well and he is back to himself.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Checking in with some hugs and prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:cry1 Poor Frankie! Hope he recovers soon. Sending lots of good thoughts! :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am glad to say Frankie has no lasting effects from his fall! He was surprisingly chipper this morning, bouncing around like his usual self. We had planned to take them to the little dog park today, but I wanted to wait until the afternoon just to make sure he was still doing fine, which he was, so we went to the park and he played a bit with Chelsa and even ran around some. He's just fine; thanks everybody for your good thoughts.