The Best $5.00 Puppy Ever...

Guest tricolorhounds

What a wonderful gift your Felicity was. How very sweet she must have been to take care of all the greys the way

she did. I'm sorry she had to leave you. Thank you posting the pictures of her and bless you for giving her a

great life filled with love.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovemyhounds

I am very sorry for your loss. Felicity sure was a special, one of a kind girl and it sounds like she had a unique role in the lives of all those in your home. She had a very healing presence and I am sure she will be missed. Now she lives on in all of those she helped. :f_white

Guest Mom2Shiloh
Sometimes a pup comes along that's just special. They fold themselves into your life and make themselves a part of your heart, your soul and your very being. They are special in that they love us, teach us, help us through our lifes little bumps and are happy just to be with you with no expectations. They are yours, unconditionally, just as you are theirs. It seems you were blessed with one of these special, exceptional, pups. Our hearts cry for the loss of the best part of her that you no longer have. Our hearts celebrate the love that she gave you and your family, both human and hound, and the joy that she leaves in your heart.

L.

What a beautiful expression of sympathy.....

I teared up at the first picture -- she reminds me so much of my Meaghan, "The World's Best Dog" who left me in May of 1995. Truly, such dogs are special beyond measure and worth more than their weight in gold! I am so so sorry for your loss.

Oh no Lynnet! I am so very sorry! :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug Felicity was such a special girl... those pictures of her with the rest of your crew are amazing! My heart is breaking for you.

GODSPEED FIZZY :f_red:beatheart:f_red You will be sorely missed...

What a sweet tribute. I am so sorry for you and your family's loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest FullMetalFrank

What a very special girl, truly a gift from God... I had a $5 kitty once; my Icky who took such a huge piece of my heart when he left us. I am very sorry for your loss . Godspeed, Felicity...

Guest BlackandBrindle

Oh Lynnette :grouphug :grouphug

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl. I know she takes a big piece of your heart with her. :grouphug

Edited by BlackandBrindle

My deepest condolences to you and your gang. :cry1 I'm sure she leaves a HUGE hole in all your hearts. :brokenheart Godspeed, precious Felicity... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest hannahmom

Oh Lynnet, I am so very sorry.

The love you have for Felicity showed in every post you made with her.

My heart is aching for you and your family.

Godspeed pretty girlie, you are so loved

:cry1:grouphug:f_pink I am so sorry. I look at those wonderful pictures and can't help but think of all the memories your precious girl has left you...I know it's not the same has having her there with you though.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

I am so sorry to read of your loss. Felicity was a $5 puppy who grew to have a worth beyond any measure. It is touching to see the special bond she developed with each of your greys. She was clearly very much loved and how dearly she will be missed. My heart goes out to you and your pups. May all the memories of your sweet girl ease your heartache.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so sorry!!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

she was a very, very special girl !!! :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your special girl. Your $5.00 bought you a gift beyond price for the time and love that Felicity spent with you and your family. Your tribute to Felicity brought tears to my eyes. She will always be loved and missed. Godspeed to the Bridge Felicity.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

I am so sorry for your loss and it is hard to type through my tears. Please kiss everyone for me and tell them they will see their sweet sweet sister again one day. Right now I think that maybe Felicity was called to care for our sweet Angels. My heart and prayers are with you all. :grouphug:f_pink Godspeed beautiful red puppy girl. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.