Jack And Baby

Greys4Us

UPDATE! Thanks to everyone on GT who kept Jack and Baby in your thoughts today! Both are home and resting. Baby is not feeling well and Jack is downright upset! But the wonderful (and unexpected) news is that both dogs only lost ten teeth each!!!!! The black tartar was so thick on their teeth that they looked rotten but once it was removed, some of the teeth could be saved. This is wonderful for both of them as now as they start to feel better, they will be able to eat normally. Thanks again to everyone who cares about these wonderful hounds. Even the vet was so happy today---and we are thrilled. Continue those good thoughts and then let's hope for that special person to come along who will give these sweet dogs their forever home!

Poor babies. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

so glad to hear that jack and baby are on the mend. you are wonderful to take these dogs in, hettie. hoping a forever home is found soon.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Feel better tomorrow sweeties.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

UPDATE! Thanks to everyone on GT who kept Jack and Baby in your thoughts today! Both are home and resting. Baby is not feeling well and Jack is downright upset! But the wonderful (and unexpected) news is that both dogs only lost ten teeth each!!!!! The black tartar was so thick on their teeth that they looked rotten but once it was removed, some of the teeth could be saved. This is wonderful for both of them as now as they start to feel better, they will be able to eat normally. Thanks again to everyone who cares about these wonderful hounds. Even the vet was so happy today---and we are thrilled. Continue those good thoughts and then let's hope for that special person to come along who will give these sweet dogs their forever home!

That is wonderfull news. Thanks for helping them out and hopefully they will find a TRUE forever home (one that will take care of them and not let care lapse) and will be able to stay together

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08