Josie Went To The Bridge On Monday 9-14-09

Guest sophjoe03

Guest greytbookert

I'm so sorry for your loss. That final decision can tear you apart, I know, I've been there with 3 hounds and it is never easy. I hope you are able to find peace and know that you did right for Josie. Hugs to you and run free pretty Josie!

I'm so very sorry! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so very sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest sophjoe03

Thanks Robin so much for posting a pic of josie for me. She looks so happy and even a little chubby, which is the way I want to remember her. Hopefully now that I seen apic of her blown up looking well that I can get the images of her being sick and very very thin at only 39 pounds out of my thoughts.

Lynne,

I am so sorry that you have lost your sweet hound timber. I hope Josie and Timber found eachother and are friends running free at the bridge.

Heidie

I'm so sorry ... never an easy decision ... RIP Josie.

:f_pink:grouphug:brokenheart:grouphug:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I can totally relate to your feelings. The last time I saw Sophie, she was wagging her tail, walking down the hall at the Emergency Vet. The next morning she had to be set free to go to the Bridge. That was five months ago this week, and I still can't think about it without crying. I feel tremendous guilt, yet I knew that she had to be suffering, with no good outcome. It's a terrible decision to have to make. It's one of the most selfless things we can do for our beloved companions.

I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this. I wish I could take some of your pain away. Bless you and your sweet heart girl, Josie.

Godspeed sweet girl.

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg