Bella Outlaw 7/5/98-9/3/09

Guest TheUnrulyHound

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest car3fan

We had been following Outlaw's story, and we are so very sorry for your loss. Outlaw was greatly loved and knew it. I hope the memories of him bring you comfort.

God I miss him so much.. he just couldn't fight anymore :weep

Run free my beautiful baby boy, Momma loves you so much. My heart aches, I have lost a large piece of it today

:brokenheart

Holly, I am so very sorry for your loss. Outlaw is now pain-free, while your pain has increased.

Godspeed, Outlaw!

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin

Oh, Holly, my heart is breaking for you. We all know how hard both of you fought. He didn't have nearly enough time with you, but the days you shared were filled with so much love. Bless you for taking him into your home and heart.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Outlaw.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Mom2Shiloh

Oh Holly, Meri told me that you had lost your boy too--- my heart just aches for you!

You were so kind and helpful when I was trying to find ways to help me help my Callie -- was that just last week? And now they are both gone! I like to think that Callie waited at the entrance to the meadow at the Rainbow Bridge -- she knew that Bull was going to be joining her, and Outlaw arrived as she was waiting for Bull so I know that they met -- she did like to herd and take care of her boys.

Holding you in my heart -- grieve and heal gently! Outlaw still loves you and death is but a doorway--- prayers and blessings from me and mine.

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Thankyou all for your kind thoughts. I am sorry that I have been absent. I have been on GT the last few days but have not felt up to posting just yet. Kristin, I am sorry that I have worried you, thankyou for thinking of me. I am doing ok, I have taken some time off of work which is why you do not see my company link in my siggie any longer. I will be back full force though, hopefully after the 12th

Some of you know what happened and some do not, I took Outlaw to the vet on Thursday morning. His heart had an arrhythmia, and what I had thought was a fluid buildup under his neck and chest was actually blood. It was bright red where the skin had once been white, you could see the blood clearly.

Wednesday night I lay up with him, I rested on two dog beds on the floor next to his and dozed occasionally. We shared a blanket and I held one of his paws all night. He seemed comfortable then, glad that I was next to him. He slept all night without shifting. Thursday morning he looked so tired, like he had lost weight overnight. He had this look... It was that look I know I have heard many speak of. He was ready to go. He fought so long and so hard but his body couldn't take it anymore.

We stayed with him while the vet released him from his pain. We had a lot of time with him both before and after. I called the vet back into the room when we left, I didn't want to leave him alone... even though he was gone. She was very kind, she understood and was so sweet.

They are cremating him privately with his dog bed that he went to sleep on. I should be going to get his ashes this week. Thankyou all who were there with me and Outlaw through all of this. He knew he was loved, he knew so many were praying and hoping he would get better, because I told him everyday. So many kisses and hugs. He loved all the attention. Always ready with a smile even though he didn't feel that great. I was blessed to have him for the four and a half short months. I wish we had met sooner.

Edited by TheUnrulyHound

I am so sorry Outlaw had to leave....he found over 4 months of true love.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Holly,

Gentle hugs across the miles.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Holly

I am so sorry. I am just reading this and am shocked that am. I have been on vacation and did not check GT and when I was on I did not see it. Hugs to you and you gang. We are here for you.

Amy and Maddie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Holly, I've been thinking a lot about you and Outlaw. When his time came to cross to the Bridge he could not have been in a better or more loving home than yours. Your time with him was short but oh so precious and meaningful. He was where he needed to be the most in this world. Hugs to you and your pups. :grouphug

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest greycrew

I am so sorry for your loss. Outlaw was so lucky to have you! Thank you for helping me through my Juneau's cancer. I don't know whatci would have done without GT. Sending lots of love your way. Sharon

Thinking of you and hoping our sweet Angels are together. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.