Welcome Home Momo!

LBass

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm Lucy- does this mean the Momo Fan Club is over
Well, I'm still her biggest fan ;) but her racing career is officially over. I am sorry that it was not longer since I really enjoyed watching her races and sharing the fun with her wonderful GT fan club.

Suffering racing withdrawals, I picked another B&J Racing dog to follow and root for, new boy Hanks Marsbar-IU. Chris posted a couple of pictures of him and something about him reminded me of Piper so I decided to be his cheering section. Then I looked up his Greyhound Data page and, low and behold, he is related to Piper! Piper is a Gable Dodge son and Mars is a Gable Dodge grandson. So, if you want to continue the fun of following a dog's racing career take a look at Chris' threads in EEG with pictures from turnouts at the racing kennel, fall in love with someone (or someones :lol ) and let the fun continue! If you need links to the Orange Park website and info on how to find when a specific dog will race, just let me know and I'll get that info to you.

--Lucy

ETA: MoMo is doing beautifully. She is getting along well with her "brothers", loves her big yard, has discovered the joys of pilfered tomatoes from her bro Spirit, and has taught Spirit that couches are for dogs. She is such a loving, charming girl and I feel so lucky to have her with me.

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest Morgaynn

Awww. I really enjoyed the fan club too! If I pout will it work? Probably not LOL.. Oh well it was worth a shot.

Glad to hear Momo is settling in with her brothers and learning the ropes as a retired racer! Must have Mo' Momo pictures of her adventures with Spirit and Piper!

I've been watchin Chris's thread.. Some of it's confusing so I plod through and look at the pictures- I'm such a dork.

This message is for MoMo I played with your BIG brother Tiger today, and little sister Hope tonight.

Lucy I got you some pics of Mars too. I'll be editing them and posting later in the week.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.