Found Another Mass On Marx

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FullMetalFrank

Prayers being sent for Maex; I hope it turns out to be nothing. Chels has one on her back that we have been watching; it's going to be coming off next month when she has a tooth extracted.

Marx has a vet appointment Thursday at 11am, I've also notice 2 other areas on him that look like his cancerous lesion I had removed.....really worried about my sweet Marx. :(

Sending you tons of good thoughts, Karen :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

SEnding a ton of good thoughts to one of my favourite GT hounds! Marx is so lovely, surely nothing bad can happen? :hope

Jack had a bunch of 'tumours' on the skin around his anus. His previous vet had removed a couple under GA before we got him, and the lab report was benign. When more turned up, I and the vet both thought they must be the same thing, and due to Jack's general twitchiness (especially around his bottom) we decided to watch and wait. Eventually one burst .. and it turned out they were nothing but impacted sebaceous csyts!! They were a nasty black colour, and shiny. Weird!

Hoping that Marx's mass is something just as simple.

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Just got home from the vet. We are sending a slide off to the pathologist. Cells are irregular, therefore I want to know for sure what we are dealing with and will then decide what course of action to take next. As for his other lesions, the vet and I agreed to keep close watch on them, since there are about 5 lesions, I have decided that I will not put Marx through surgery at this point for them, they are small and given they look like the lesion removed a few months ago, we feel confident they are most likely cutaneous hemagiosarcoma as well.

Our vet thinks we should have results by Monday.

Please keep those prayers coming. Marx was such a brave boy today.

Praying for all the missing greys!