Chase- We Miss You Already!

Guest Chaser

Guest Chaser

Chase passed peacefully over the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon at 4:30 p.m. He spent his last hour surrounded by those who loved him on the grass in the backyard. It was a beautiful sunny day. We chose to let him go rather than let him suffer the ravaging osteosarcoma that had begun to eat away at his body. I am sure he will be missed greatly by all those who knew and loved him. He had the biggest heart I have ever known. He loved everyone he ever met (except that stupid yellow lab that took a nip out of his shoulder). He was happiest sitting on the lap of whoever cared to share his couch with him. The couch will never be the same without him.

We will really miss our special guy.

Please hug your loved ones today for us, you never know how long they will be with you.

PICT3548.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. What a handsome pup! May your memories bring you comfort.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

What a handsome boy. I am so very sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest 2greysinPA

What a beautiful hound !!!!! His eyes... so expressive.... I'm so so sorry for your loss, I know words cannot heal the pain you must be feeling right now...

My deepest sympathies to you and your family... f_yellow:pawf_yellow

What a beautiful boy. I'm so sorry you lost him.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson