Penny Update 07-15-09

Guest Tuxsmom

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest argolola

June, my heart is breaking for you. May God bless you and heal your broken heart.

Godspeed baby girl...

I'm so sorry, June.

Godspeed, precious little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest FordRacingRon

I am truly sorry for you and sweet Penny but I think she is better off now and can run free and make new friends at the bridge. I will look for her shining star in the heavens tonight,,,,Godspeed sweet girl.....

Godspeed little Penny, may you run free with the wind and always know how much your Mommy loved you.

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

Guest paulamariez

OMG I am so very sorry. When sweet Penny rallied, I really thought that she would make it. I will send Nikki, Chief and Bandit to greet her tender heart at the Bridge and show her around. I know she has many friends there that will keep her company. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending you some doggie kisses.

Guest myIrishlass

You both fought the good fight, and I am so sorry for your loss. Her body may have passed but her spirit will always be with you.

I am so very sorry to read that you have lost Penny. As others have said, you tried everything possible to save your precious girl. This is so heartbreaking and we all hoped so much that Penny would survive her illness. All my thoughts are with you. I wish I had the right words to say.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest greytful4

Oh my gosh, it's just like losing my Kylie all over again. My heart hurts with yours, but I'm sure all the houndies who have gone before sweet Penny are having a joyous reunion at the bridge. Hugs to on your loss...