Lando (cee Bar Lando)

Guest LANDOLISA

I'm so sorry...I wish you could have had a lot more time. Rest well, handsome boy.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I am so sorry. Lando's gentleness shines through in your photographs. May your memories bring you comfort as he stays close in your hearts.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorry for the loss of your handsome fella. Lando knows he is loved and will be with you always.

:f_red

I'm so sorry - to lose him in that way is very sad - RIP Lando.

f_yellow:grouphug:f_white:grouphugf_yellow

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

:cry1 I'm so sorry for your loss. :f_red:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm so sorry for your loss. Lando had the most beautiful face. :wub: Everything you did for him was out of love & the hope you would all have more time together. I know Lando will send that peace to you someday soon so you'll only think of him with happiness. Godspeed Lando! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so sorry. I can't imagine how devastating Lando's loss is on top of losing Lisa just a few short weeks ago. I pray that the wonderful memories you have will help heal the raw edges of your broken hearts. Sending prayers of comfort :candle and healing hugs. :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

My heart is breaking for you. I know you are devastated, but please, please, know in your hearts that you did everything you could for Lando because you love him. We do what we think is right, and hope for the best, but sometimes it's just not enough, despite all our efforts. But I can understand that feeling of just having a huge empty space inside. The shock of his loss is combined with the shattering of your hopes that he would have much more time with you. And I know from personal experience, that when you aren't with them when they die, you feel as if you've let them down, that you've failed them somehow, even though, rationally, you have to acknowledge that this is not true. My angel Nick died without me at the evets when his heart stopped after an Addisonian crisis, combined with cardiomyopathy. And even though I'd seen him that afternoon, and couldn't have been at the evets at 3 in the morning, that shock, regret, guilt, anger and sadness were so overwhelming that it was a huge, very real, physical pain straight through my heart. So I can't tell you not to hurt, because I understand why you're hurting. But I can tell you, with every certainty, that you NEVER let him down. The love you shared was surrounding him at all times, and now he is watching over you. He'll be with you while your hearts heal.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am very sorry for your loss. I have no words.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.