Whiskey Aka Fabulous Risk 12/1/06-6/25/09

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Guest TheUnrulyHound

GRAPHIC PICS BELOW

June 25th------ AM

His temperature is again at 105 this morning. He is being referred and moved to the Dallas Diagnostic center to Dr. Kelly Nitsche. His condition is very critical at this time. This boy HAS to pull through - he is just the most loving, and he senses everyone is trying to help him. He MUST have a chance at what his life should be. Please, please keep Whiskey in your thoughts and prayers.

June 25th-------PM

A bone marrow aspirate was performed today with the results being devastating. Whiskey, with his loving foster mom, friends and Dr. Nitsche, by his side, went to the Rainbow Bridge at 4:25 today, June 25. Run like the wind sweet, sweet boy - finally pain free.

Whiskey, aka Fabulous Risk, December 1, 2006 – June 25, 2009

***Images removed***

Thankyou so much to all who have posted good thoughts and kept this sweet boy in your prayers. He was so special, you could tell he knew the moment that he was touched by kind hands that he was safe and loved. His tail was always wagging and kisses came freely.

I am so sorry sweet one, you are mourned by many and will be remembered always. One day, justice will be delivered on those who do such horrible things to souls such as yours.

Run Free Beautiful Whiskey :gh_lay:cry1

Whiskeys previous topic in EEG

Edited by GreyTzu

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

run free with out pain sweet boy. I am sorry you had to live the way you did for so long. I am glad tho you did know love and comfort in the end. f_yellowf_yellow:gh_runner:gh_runner

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

What a sad loss - such a young boy to have been through so much.

I'm glad he knew people loved him and were trying to help him. :f_red

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

:f_red

Whiskey run free, to the white light, to a better place.

I'm so sorry :sad1 our prayers couldn't save you.

We all were pulling so hard for you.

:gh_child

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest argolola

Oh Whiskey, I'm so sorry. You fought so hard. I hope you felt all the love that was coming your way. You are not in pain anymore.

Godspeed precious baby.

This is so sad :( .

Rest in peace Whiskey :brokenheart .

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Holly,

Thank you all at GALT, you fought so hard for this boy, and let him go on the wings of love - I am sitting here crying like I lost one of my own -

Run with the angels sweet Whiskey, you are with some of the verry verry best - look for Stepper, he is the protector and will take care of you -

Edited by PhillyPups

Guest greymama002

:brokenheart

:gh_run:angelwings

So sorry for all you went through sweet boy, and so glad you felt loved at the end of your life. You will never be forgotten.

Sitting here in tears for this sweet boy, taken much too young. He sounded like such a special, gentle soul.

May he run free now, whole and healthy. RIP little one. I'm so sorry-you deserved so much better than this.

:f_red:gh_runner:f_red

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Such a sad story. Thank you to all who worked to save him and surround him with love. Godspeed sweet Whiskey. f_yellow

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Guest KennelMom

:cry1 Damn. But, God bless those who let him know love and caring in his last days. My heart goes out to those human angels, as well as his medical team.

Godspeed, Whiskey...

Edited by KennelMom