Sweet Hurry

Guest Javitale

Guest TurnerMiller01

I'm so sorry for your loss... he was a beautiful hound...

many prayers from us to you and your family during this difficult time.

:grouphugf_yellow:gh_run GodSpeed hurry :gh_runf_yellow:grouphug

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Javitale

Thank you all again. It's really nice to connect with other greyhound people. The kindness you have shown me, especially as a new person, is amazing. You're all great! Joyce

What a wonderful heart and soul you have. You adopted him when he was 9 and that is wonderful. He was so lucky to know that love. I am sorry the time was when too short. f_yellow

Thank you all so much for your very kind words... You have made me feel much better. Here is a couple of pictures of Hurry. Thank you again...

One more... Hurry being goofy...

Beautiful boy and love those goofy pictures. Why his tummy is as bare as my black grey!

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Guest Javitale

This is another one of our greyhounds, Buster... He kind of looks like Hurry. He has never ever sat in this red chair before, only Hurry did... it was pretty much Hurry's chair... but now since Hurry is gone, Buster's in it constantly! I love our greyhounds!

post-19915-1246016423.jpg

I am so sorry for your sudden loss. I know how hard the final decision can be. Godspeed Hurry! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

At least he knew love and had a real home, even if it was such a short time..........

Deepest Sympathy for the loss of your special boy

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest Carla

Joyce,

I am so sorry for your loss.

Hurry is smiling down upon you thanking your for the wonderful life you gave him.

Guest Javitale

Hi fellow greyhound lovers. I thought I'd drop in an update. Hurry's only been gone for two weeks, and I miss him horribly.. but today we went over and adopted two four year old girls, Star and Jangles. They are both truly precious and sweet, and I already love them both. So now we have six beautiful greyhounds.. Thank you all so much! Joyce

Guest TheUnrulyHound

WOW!!! YAY!!! You need to start a "introduction" thread for them and share some pics!!! How happy Hurry must be to see you able to adopt two girls and give them the loving homes they deserve. They have appropriate names for being adopted the day after the 4th!!!!

Welcome home Star and Jangles!!!!

Guest syra42

So sorry for your loss, as we had the same type of problem with our Okie on Memorial Day. He was fine in the morning and by three could not walk straight or stand. We rushed him to the emergency room and they informed us that he was getting worst just like yours. We helped him to the bridge and that was the hardest thing we have had to do as he was so scared and wanted to stand up for me. We decided last week to get another grey and our daughter talked us into getting the two that we both liked. Time will tell if we did the right thing but we miss Okie so much and know there are many others waiting for their forever homes. So once again so sorry for your loss f_yellow:f_white:f_pink:f_red

We lost our John E like that. He was fine in the morning and gone by lunchtime.

You have honored your sweet Hurry by adopting two more. He must have been some guy. It took two new greys to fill his spot!!

G-d bless and enjoy your crew.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds