My Puppy, Its Been 4 Months - - Goghbaby

Guest Heehoo

Guest Pipi5

3467017546_4a8642e562_m.jpg

Just about the time I think I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, I see something that reminds me of him & it all comes flooding back.

I still cannot believe he's gone. I still have his pictures on my cell phone, and sometimes when I'm at work & I feel stressed out because of a customer or a project I'm working on, I pull out my phone & look at their pictures & there his picture is, with the big bump on his leg. Bright eyes, beautiful face, shiney coat & that big bump on his leg. He was only 6, he was my baby.

I miss you my sweet baby Gogh :beatheart

:grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I miss that baby black boy too. I bet he's started a BDR on the other side of the rainbow, but always keeping his eyes on the momma.

You're in my thoughts my friend

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I have a lot of those moments, too. I don't know how to make it better. I still mourn the loss of my first greyhound, Joe, and he died in 2001. Just today I was driving and having a little fantasy moment - thinking about how Festus used to lay his head on my leg while I drove. Just pretending that he wasn't really gone.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Guest Pipi5

The other day I was looking through the basket of collars to get the girls & Halo ready to take to Coras, I came across this black silk collar with purple butterflies that Hurricane made just for Gogh, it'll only fit him & I just sat & looked at it. I thought I'd save it for Ethan when he gets older. I've got his name tag on my car keys. When I read about someone else coming down with Osteo, I just want to tell them what Mary said once, get off the computer & spend time with your doggie. Many days & nights since I was home recuperating, I'd just sit on the bed with him beside me, stroking his muscular body, feeling how soft his black shiney hair was, and I took a picture of him every day except on February 16th. He was in too much pain & I knew I would see it in his eyes everytime I'd look at a pictured taken that morning.

I miss him terribly. :beatheart

It takes time ... :grouphug

I still think about those I've lost every day but every now and then I'll remember some little thing about them and miss them so intensely, even though I share my life now with two beautiful hounds who I love dearly.

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting