Riley Is Sick

Guest EmilyAnne

Thinking about you and Riley- you have so much going on.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EmilyAnne

Good news, it looks like for *now* Riley is ok. No more glazed look in his eyes, no more throwing up, has some appetite, wagging his tail. He just has the occasional hard panting episodes. His last panting episode was last night at 3 am, and I almost scooped him up and took him to the vet. But as I was discussing it with my hubby, Riley's panting episode stopped. He was laying on his belly with legs splayed out, head hung down, eyes half closed, and breathing/panting really, really hard. But since then, he seems to be fine. One hour at a time...

:candle:hope:grouphug .....for you and Riley.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I hope Riley has a better day today!

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge