Frontline

Guest daberle

Guest daberle

I went to my vet today and asked what frontline plus would be for 6mths--- answer $108.00 :jaw.

I've checked many website but see the best prices are on Joes Pet Supply or PetSupplies.net.

I will not buy this product off ebay because I don't know where its coming from or when it expires.

Have you had luck with these two sites or can you give me others that have reasonsible prices.

Thanks,

Danette

I order mine HERE. They ship out quickly, received within about 7 days, and product is in perfect shape. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest rogueslg71

1800 pet meds? they charge about the same amount as my vet does though so i just get them from the vet to save shipping costs and cut out the wait time

Danette, if you have a Fleet farm or Farm and fleet check there. I friend found a tick crawling on the back of her leg and quickly was able to remove it before it bit her. So she called her vet to get Frontline for her dogs and her vet recommended that she buy it there because it was about 20 or 30 bucks cheaper there.

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

www.omahavaccine.com has Frontline Plus for dogs up to 88 pounds for about $35 for 3 mo., so that would be $70 for six months. That's where I buy mine!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest hvacman250
www.omahavaccine.com has Frontline Plus for dogs up to 88 pounds for about $35 for 3 mo., so that would be $70 for six months. That's where I buy mine!

Joes Pet Supply is $41.99 for 6 months. Thats a big savings over $70. Just a heads up.