Elsie's Dental Monday

:hope for Elsie, clean x-rays and shiny, bright teeth

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

Elsie is out of surgery and kept all her teeth! Her films are clear. We did no manipulation, just straight lateral pictures.

Thank you all for your prayers. I was a looney tune waiting.. so I called!

We will pick her up later and spoil her rotten, even more than before.

BIG SIGH OF RELIEF.

Thank you all again!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Yeehaw! :confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

Wonderful news!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

She's going to be fine! Your feelings are natural. I still cry when I'm on the way to and from the Vet's office! So many more BAD things have happened there than good, which is really a shame, when you think about it.

But, think about Elsie. I know you don't want your feelings transmitted to her! This is supposed to be a GOOD thing! She's supposed to LIKE going to the Vet, remember? (I know, it's not a very convincing argument with everything that you have been through.)

Sending prayers of comfort to you, lots of hugs and well wishes to Elsie!

I know you are 100% right, but emtionally and intellectually...

We have had many "bad" things and we really have had many good things. I was calmer taking my kids to the pediatrician!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Guest Hollys2hounds

Yay!

Now just enjoy them ( Beau, Teddy, Chloe, and pretty Mommy Elsie!)

I know you will!

Edited by Hollys2hounds

:yay :yay :yay :yay Way to go Elsie!!! :) :) :)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

"I was calmer taking my kids to the pediatrician!"

You're not kidding! I was too. Soooooooo glad to hear she's fine!!!! You must be so happy and relieved.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Good girl Elsie! :yay Now you will have nice shiny white toofers and good x-rays to your credit!

Good girl pretty Elsie :couchjump

I award one adult beverage to Elsie's Mummy :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

She is one amazing girl. You would never know she had general anesethesia. She is upbeat, happy and HUNGRY, not droopy at all. I am so used to seeing my pups have that glazed look on their faces and have them sleep it off.

Not this one!

Such beautiful news! :wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.