Kylie

Guest Downtownhoundz

Guest Annie

OH NO, NO, NO! It cannot be! I so prayed that you would find out what was wrong Kylie and that your sweet baby would be helped. It was not meant to be. :(:cry1

You did all you could Anne, and Kylie knew how much she was loved. This is such a tragic day. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

GOD SPEED LOVELY KYLIE :f_red:gh_run:f_red

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Honeysmom

Anne, I am so very sorry. Ky was perfect. I know you are beside yourself. You did all you could for her.

I'm so sorry. :cry1 Godspeed, sweet Kylie... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Spencers_Greyt

How heartbreaking! I am so very sorry! Take comfort in knowing that Kylie was well loved by you and many here on gretytalk! f_yellow:gh_run2f_yellow

Oh no!! I just saw Kylie's name and gasped out loud! Words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. I know how

much you loved her and she knew all too well that she was loved so much too. I am just heartbroken for you.

I'm sorry just doesn't seem adequate. Run free, sweet, pretty girl.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest lovemyhounds

My heart hurts for you. We all know how hard you tried to heal your precious Kylie. I am sooooo sorry for your loss.

I have been in such a daze, I did not see this. Another beautiful soul who was fighting. I am so sorry.

Please try to find comfort in the fact that our girls knew how very much they were loved and will always be loved.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest zoolaine

Nooooooooooo!!!! Not Kylie!!!!! My heart is breaking for you. How can we lose two sweet girls in Kylie and Misty?? Today sucks. Our loss and pain is the angels gain. Run free sweet Kylie, you will be dearly missed here on GT.