Loca Is Refusing To Eat

woo hoo!! loca just ate 1.5 cans of chicken thighs and ground turkey with chicken broth. thanks everybody! :bow

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

woo hoo!! loca just ate 1.5 cans of chicken thighs and ground turkey with chicken broth. thanks everybody! :bow

:banana:banana:banana That a girl Loca, you show everyone just what you're made of

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Shanti goes through those spurts on all her medications. It is a pain. Chicken thighs and pasta are usually good. Tripe, canned. And lately hard boiled eggs are the golden pawn. :D Sometimes just warming the food up helps.

Glad she ate. Shanti is on Tramadol. I took her down to 50mg 2x a day instead of 100mg 2-3x a day. She is a much happier and hungrier dog.

The Girls

Guest 4baddogs

I'm glad she finally ate for you! Everyone always mentions the "stinky" food as the miracle one. Not in this house - LOL Absolutely NOTHING works for Zoe, the pickiest eater on the planet. She's on strike right now and won't eat, the problem is she doesn't have a favorite food so trying to bribe her is out. Sigh....

Oh, and Baytril never upsets her tummy. I'm telling you, she's the antichrist of greyhounds. :)

I'm glad she finally ate for you! Everyone always mentions the "stinky" food as the miracle one. Not in this house - LOL Absolutely NOTHING works for Zoe, the pickiest eater on the planet. She's on strike right now and won't eat, the problem is she doesn't have a favorite food so trying to bribe her is out. Sigh....

oh no! i hope Zoe eats soon.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

i gave her pepcid about 1/2 hour before she ate and gave her baytril after her dinner. she greeted me at the door this evening (very low key greeting but still good), so i guess she's feeling getter :)

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg

Thank goodness. I was thinking about you all night.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm so glad to see she's feeling better. On a side note, Tramadol made me horribly sick to my stomach and wobbly too, so much so I said I'd never take it again!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Sorry to hear about Loca, I was going to say all great advice and obviously it worked!

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif