Remembering Dolly

Guest vahoundlover

Guest vahoundlover

So much has happened since you left us. Your little brother Buster and your big brother Boss are now with you, running at the Bridge. Our first foster, Al is now with you too. How we miss all of you!! :( Thank you for sending us Miss Muffet, she is perfect, of course you knew she would be. :kiss2 I often wonder what you think of this motley crew that you and Sheba are directly responsible for. Do you know how much you changed our lives? My mind boggles at the thought that you have been gone 3 years. It seems like yesterday. My heart still yearns to stroke you.....to kiss your sweet gentle face....to watch you sleep.....just one more time. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you.......miss you.

I love you baby girl! :f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink

itsspring12006017.jpg

oh man, what a beautiful girl, Hope :wub: :wub: :wub:

sending many hugs to you :bighug :bighug for your little girl :wub: :wub:

Kim :)

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Hugs to you.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project