Something's Wrong With Alan

Guest ss556

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest twhitehouse

I'm shoked. I'm very sorry for your loss. :( We'll always remember Alan.

:grouphug

Edited by twhitehouse

Guest goofydog

Susan, I am so very sad to hear of Alans passing. He was cherished, pampered and adored by you and the family. Godspeed Alan.

Toni

Guest greydogluvr

Oh my. I am in shock. Your precious boy knows how much he was loved. Please carry the good memories with you as you try to cope with this terrible loss. There really are no words. I am so sorry. Godspeed, sweet boy. :gh_runf_yellow

Guest LeanneSchatz

I am so truly sorry for the loss of Alan. How awful. I can't imagine how you are feeling but know that all of us greyhound lovers are thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

Run free sweet Alan!

Hugs to you and your family

Leanne

Guest KyGrey

I just got the chance to log on and came here to see how Alan was. I am in total shock! I, like others, had to read it again and again. I remember Alan from when I first joined GreyTalk way back when. You and he have been through so much together. There is no doubt in my mind that he loved you more than life itself and the same goes of your love for and of him. The life you and your DH have given him is astounding.

Please lean on us. We are all here for you and your family.

Sending prayers to help heal your broken hearts. :bighug

Guest Pipi5

Susan I am just sick...I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do? Please don't hesitate to ask.

Hermangio sarcoma is what Dear & Bool both died from. I hate cancer.

Oh no..........how terrible for you!!!!

That's an awful shock. Our hearts are heavy for your loss.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest Carla

Dear Susan,

My tears are flowing. I am so so so so so sorry to read about your dear sweet Alan. I hope your tears of sorrow will soon be replaced with tears of joy when all the precious memories of Alan come flooding back to you.

You are in my thoughts and prayers at this sad and difficult time.

Godspeed sweet Adam, you are greytly missed.

:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

Guest TBSFlame
I'm a mess. I miss him so much already and the worst is yet to come. He was such a happy boy with me, he loved me and I loved him more than words can say, I could not have loved him more. I will need support, I've had so many losses in my life. Alan was my heart and soul. I can only lay on his bed now and smell him. I will need your support, thank you. My DH is such a mess too as were my sons. I will post in Remembrance when I can put together something deserving.

Susan, I just saw this. I am sitting here crying. Alan was my favorite hound here on greytalk. He looked so much like his half sister Tessie. I know she was at the bridge to meet him. I am so sorry.