Mn's Valentino

Greys4Us

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gotgr8hnds

f_yellowI'm so glad that Valentino found his forever home with you - a place where he was well-loved and cherished. And, he loved you well, in return. My friend, Kathe, has always told me that each greyhound has something special to teach us.......and they leave us when their job is done. May you be comforted by the special memories and love you shared. . . . You will see him, again, one day.

~~Sweet Valentino, may you 'kick up the wind' and run :gh_run on the wings of angels~~

I am so sorry. I know exactly what you mean with the ups and downs; I went through the very same thing with Lewis. The tribute for your handsome man was so sweet. It's obvious how much you loved each other. Rest well, sweet Valentino.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest CDNgreys

Say not in grief, "he is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was. ~ Hebrew proverb

I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to such a handsome fella who was obviously a huge part of your being.

:f_pink

:cry1 I'm so sorry for the loss of your special boy. :f_red:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm so sorry for your loss. Valentino was so handsome & so fortunate to be so loved. Godspeed Valentino! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest vahoundlover

What a special fella and so very hansome! I hope the beautiful memories you created together will help heal your broken heart. I am so sorry for your loss :grouphug

Godspeed Val :f_red

I am so sorry for your loss. Your tribute to Valentino was moving and lovely. He had such a special relationship with you and does indeed look in his photos like a sweet gentleman. It is always hard to say goodbye to such a cherished friend - may all the memories of the wonderful life you had with Valentino bring you comfort.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Hettie i am so sorry. i know he was you heart boy and how much you are going to miss him. Sending hugs to you . give me a call .