Daddy's Girl Isis

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am truly sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:(

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I am so very sorry. You are her best friend and have given her the gift to be pain free and to be at peace.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest Sizzlesgram

My daughter remembers meeting you with her grey Sizzle. She just told me about your Isis. I am so sorry for your loss, but it takes a lot of courage to let your Isis be free of pain and suffering. Remember the good thoughts of her, it may lessen the pain. Your gal has earned her angel wings, she feels no more pain.

:f_pink

Sizzlesgram

Doing the right thing, not the easy thing...it really sucks. doesn't it. I am so sorry you and Isis have reached the end of this leg of your journey together. Your girl will wait for you, until you are together again... :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

I thought I saw a star brighter than the others tonight when we were walking. Never dreamed it was Isis. I am so sorry! You courage and compassion show just how much you loved her. Run pain free, baby girl, 'til you greet your Dad at The Bridge. :f_red

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest tennesseegrey

I'm so sorry Greg. I just lost Caesar yesterday too to the monster. I know how you're grieving. My thoughts and prayers are wilth you.