Pavé Maria Has Cancer

I'm so sorry to hear your news. :cry1 Just doesn't seem fair. :( Holding your special girlie in my prayers and sending lots of healing light her way. :hope:heart

ditto could not have said it better

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patti dear heart we're here. I know how scared you are. The tumour is going to be removed. The margins will be clear and that little girl will dancing on the table for years to come.

A beautiful, positive thought worth echoing. :grouphug and lots of love to Pave Maria and her family.

Thanks everyone...Pavé hasn't a clue that she is sick. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:dogcookie:goodluck:candle:hope:cookie Prayers and wishes for uneventful surgery, quick healing and everything clear....forever.

Alice (missing 12/7/05), Wonder and Ben

Alice%20Sig.jpgWonder%20Prof%20Sig.JPGBen%20Sig.jpg

And our beloved Bridge Kids... Inky, Maui, Murphy, Ragamuffin, Della and Natalie

Guest Jesshound

Sending Pave and her family love and prayers from N.S. My thoughts will be with you. What terrible news, but Pave is a strong and beautiful girl, she will make it!

I am sorry I am just now seeing this, sending lots of prayers and white light. :grouphug:hope:hope:hope:candle

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Waiting for an update.

Rich

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

Thanks everyone for all the prayers and good wishes. Most of the updates are in my other post...."need help" Pavé Maria is doing very well! She is being discharged late this afternoon to Kari....BLESS Kari's heart for going to get Pavé for us! :grouphug They said Pav has been nothing but pure joy to work with and they love her and they are going to miss her. She will be discharged on Pepcid AC for one week as Mast Cell Tumors make a lot of acid in the tummy! She also will be discharged on pain pills due to her very large incision...and she will have her sutures removed by our vets here. No path report as of yet. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

What a relief to get some good news, eh, Patti?

Hope the path report is good and your girlie continues to do well.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.