Cricket....dansin Patti

Guest jettcricket

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Linda, the sadness just keeps coming, doesn't it? I too knew that at some point we would be seeing Cricket's name here, but I just kept thinking, no news is good news. I think her main focus was just to be with you for as long as she could, and you made that possible for her. But she was such a strong, brave and beautiful girl, wasn't she, and one who knew how very safe and loved she was.

I know your heart is breaking now, and all of us share your sadness. I feel that she will send you a sign that she is safe and pain free, and with her brother.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Linda, I know you are very proud of Cricket and her fight. You should be proud of yourself too. You all fought so hard and the battle was a tough one. I was so happy to meet you at Dewey and hear that she was still doing well. She showed all of us her brave, fighting spirit.

I just hate that she had to leave you. :cry1 She will be in good company up at the bridge though. I hope she'll meet Bonnie and they'll both be safe and healthy again. :grouphug I wish we didn't have to go through this....

Guest Hollys2hounds

GunnersFam002.jpg

This is a very special picture. Cricket is "over seeing" our Gunner's actual "Gotcha Day". Linda and Lou, you are not only are wonderful grey-parents, but you are also very special foster parents as well, which made Jett and Cricket very special foster (brother and sister) dogs to us. I know that both Jett and Cricket helped to make our Gunner the wonderful boy he is today. I am sure Cricket helped many, many foster dogs adjust to their new life off the track.

Thank you Cricket.

You are truly a shining star! You were loved and treasured. You will live in the hearts of those who met you!

Run free with Jett, and all the others at the bridge!

:grouphug:angelwings:f_pink

Edited by Hollys2hounds

Linda, I'm so heartbroken for you. Cricket, what a beautiful girlie, inside and out. And Jett not so long ago.... I'm so, so sorry. Let your angels take care of you, they will let you know they are happy and whole and will see you again. The love will never leave.

Rest in peace, sweetheart.

Jackie, Bindi and Dazzle

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

What a brave soul to have fought the cancer beast so long - just so she would have more time with you

:f_pink .

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful and special girl.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

:cry1 I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet, beautiful girl. f_yellow:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest KennelMom

I'm so sorry :( So much sadness, so much loss lately. My heart is breaking with yours. What a brave, strong girl yours was.

Godspeed, beautiful Cricket...