Caesar "cv's Dr. Mitty"

Guest RiverCityGang

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is heartbreaking. I'm so, so sorry you lost your precious Caesar. It is doubly hard when it's so unexpected.

God, he was stunningly beautiful, inside and out.

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest PhillyPups

:bighug to you

Run with the angels Sweet Cesar, you are with some of the very best. Please know there is a big brindle bubba boy at the bridge wating to taking care of him ~

I know there are no words ~

Guest greyt2love

Thank you so much everyone. Your support and sympathy means so much to me. I lost power last night and into this mornng, so Iam delayed in responding. For those wondering about Marlee - yes, she was with him in the bedroom. All the other dogs were downstairs, but Marlee stayed with her brother. She didn't hurt him, she was just there with him. Last night she went bed to bed, upstairs and down, over and over. I think she was looking for him. Being deaf, she could not hear me trying to tell her he was gone. This morning I found Caesar's favorite bed for sleeping in at night all torn up. The zipper was chewed , the inner muslin case was chewed through, and the stuffing pulled out. I don't know if she thought she could find him if she kept working at it, or if it was grief that he wasn't there, but Marlee certainly understands that something is not right now.

Deb

:( That is so sad and I am so sorry for your loss; rest in peace, Ceasar.

:f_red:grouphug:f_red:grouphug:f_red:gh_run

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for your sudden and unexpected loss of Caesar. The time we spend with our beloved hounds is always too short but full of love. Godspeed to the Bridge, Caesar.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

I'm so sorry he had to leave you.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry. I know how hard that final act of love is. May your memories bring peace to your aching heart. Be kind to yourself.

Run free, sweet Caesar.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest greytful4

Deb ,I just found out about your beautiful boy. Please know that my heart aches with yours,rest assured that he is running free.Gentle hugs to you and the hounds. :gh_run