Fireball Dumplin'

Guest BrindleGang

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Dumplin....her & Snowy were known as the fawn twins. Cynde & I met thru Dumplin & Snowy...we would take them to meet/greets & people would do double takes.

My guess is Snowy & Mr. Threat met Dumplin at the bridge yesterday afternoon & Threat HAD to show her the hot tub covers & Snowy showed her the windows to look out. No more pain, lots of clouds to sleep on & plenty of treats to savour.

I will miss you Dumplin...:beatheart

:f_pink:f_white:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_white:f_pink

Guest HHDesigns
Oh Cynde, I'm so sorry for your loss of Dumplin. My gosh, I didn't realize she was as old as she was. She lived a long, happy life with you as her mom. Godspeed Dumplin.

Yes, time flies! She would have been 13 in June, she just didn't quite make it... I got her in August of 2000.

Guest HHDesigns
Sweet Dumplin....her & Snowy were known as the fawn twins. Cynde & I met thru Dumplin & Snowy...we would take them to meet/greets & people would do double takes.

My guess is Snowy & Mr. Threat met Dumplin at the bridge yesterday afternoon & Threat HAD to show her the hot tub covers & Snowy showed her the windows to look out. No more pain, lots of clouds to sleep on & plenty of treats to savour.

I will miss you Dumplin...:beatheart

:f_pink:f_white:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_white:f_pink

Yes, I told her to go find Threat and Snowy...

What a beautiful girl! I am so sorry that she had to leave you.

Godspeed little Dumplin - you will be loved and missed forever.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Oh Cynde, I'm so sorry for your loss of Dumplin. My gosh, I didn't realize she was as old as she was. She lived a long, happy life with you as her mom. Godspeed Dumplin.

Yes, time flies! She would have been 13 in June, she just didn't quite make it... I got her in August of 2000.

In my next life, I hope I come back as a "true fawn" greyhound...they sure don't show their age. You don't notice the white faces on them. :beatheart

Cynde, I am so sorry that Dumplin had to leave you, Hurricane and the rest of the family. She looks like she was a real sweetheart.

Godspeed Dumplin.

Sending my sympathy for your loss.

:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I'm so sorry.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

:grouphug

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012