Ruffles W/ French Onion Is My Favorite Combo--

LisaB

:chip

I took Sweetie and Spicy to meet this special guy at the QCGA kennel yesterday, and they agreed with me that he needed to come live at our house! So that's happening tomorrow morning (ooh--I guess later THIS morning, now that I check the time).

I am totally tickled to introduce JR's Moody Man, who we'll continue to call "Moody."

moodyfacea.jpg

moodya.jpg

I can't even begin to tell you his whole story here and now (even just the parts that I know), so I'll just say we're thrilled to be able to give him a home and greyhound "sibs" for life!

Edited by LisaB

Lisa
...sharing the journey with my best friend, Kevin, and our four greyhounds:
Littermates Sweetie* & Spicy (Possible Betsy, Possible Edna),

Moody* (Jr's Moody Man), and Dragon (Kiowa Dragonfire)

*Gone to wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge

Guest GreytMuse

Huge congratulations! :yay Moody is a very stunning boy, and I look forward to hearing his tale and seeing more pics!

(LOVE the post title btw......... :lol )

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Congratulations on your new addition. The title of your post made me laugh. Talk about Ruffles with Ridges!

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

congrats!!!! :yay :yay :yay

ps. Your post made me laugh which I needed badly right now :) and for the record, Ruffles with french onion dip (I like the Lipton's with sour cream :)) is MY favorite too :)

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest PhillyPups

First your thread caught my eye cause I could not imagine what I would see when I opened it up :rofl:rofl

Moody is STUNNING and whatever his story it is his history, and a new chapter of pure love, joy and cherishing the handsome boy he is will be opening up today for him.

Congrats :confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

Congrats Lisa and Moody, Everyone at QCGA will be thrilled to hear that this sweetheart(not to mention volunteer favorite) is finally in his forever home! The true test will be whether Kasey chooses to give him the patented Sweetie-Kasey greeting kiss :colgate

Oh my gosh I just about fell out of my chair when I saw your title! :rofl

He is gorgeous, congrats! :yay :yay

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Oh my goodness Lisa, I have tears in my eyes! He's been through so much...I'm so happy to know that he'll FINALLY have a FOREVER home! A little Sweetie, a little Spicy, and a little Moody...your house is going to be exciting!

Congratulations to you guys AND to Mr. Moody! :cheers

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--