Klem

riverbosun

Guest KelseysLackey

Barbara, I am so sorry. Klem was so lucky to have had you watching over him for so long. May you and he both find peace.

:f_pink Godspeed handsome Klem :f_pink

DSC_0587.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1 I'm so sorry you've lost your beloved Klem. f_yellow:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest CajunWind

Oh Barbara - I am so very sorry. Klem reminds me so much of Cajun. Where would we be without our black princes!

He knows how much you loved him and will always be with you.

The most difficult step in the world to take with a pet, but in the end the kindest of all the steps you have taken together and he is grateful to have had you be his mom.

Crying here too Barbara. Our sweet angels depend on us to care for them and to make this ultimate decision out of the greatest love that we have. Remember, tiny little hands, holding your heart, helping to lift the pain, from our house to yours. Kisses to Rock Star too and for you. Praying you can get through your days and that peace comes to you... Ann Marie

Missile.jpg

BABY, HE WAS BORN TO RUN!

Guest gotgr8hnds

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Klem and can only imagine how much you must be missing him. My greyhounds, Gracie and Jack, both died of cancer in March and I'm sure they were at the Bridge, with many other wonderful greys, to welcome your sweet boy.

Maria Shriver recited the following poem as part of Tim Russert's memorial service. I think it's a shortened version of 'Gone From My Sight' by Henry Van Dyke and it's a favorite of mine:

I stood watching as the little ship sailed out to sea

The setting sun tinted its white sails with a golden light

And as it disappeared from view, a voice at my side whispered, 'He is gone.'

But the sea was a narrow one

and on the further shore

a little band of friends had gathered to watch in happy expectation.

Suddenly they caught sight of the tiny sail

And at the very moment when my companion had whispered, 'He is gone',

A glad shout went up in joyous welcome, 'Yea, here he comes!'

------------------------------------------------
Tonight I'll be lighting my 'Ring of Greyhounds' candle to honor Klem's memory and to send white light to help heal your broken heart.
~~Sweet Klem, may you 'kick up the wind' and run on the wings of angels~~

Susan and Bear

:(:f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm just seeing this now.... my husband and I have only met you and Klem a couple of times on GA walks, but always loved his expression/spirit.

I am so sorry for this loss

My husband and Klem at Crane Beach... 2005?

TimandClem.jpg

Amy and Tim in Beverly, MA, with Chase and Always missing Kingsley (Drama King) and Ruby (KB's Bee Bopper).

I'm just seeing this now.... my husband and I have only met you and Klem a couple of times on GA walks, but always loved his expression/spirit.

I am so sorry for this loss

My husband and Klem at Crane Beach... 2005?

TimandClem.jpg

I just love that picture. Thank you for sending it.

Barbara
Majestic and Ranger

"If you want to hear the patter of little feet I'll put shoes on my dogs."

i'm sorry to read this about klem.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg