Good Thoughts For Maxx, Please

Guest Maxx

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maxx update: he's awake and resting comfortably, and may come home Thursday evening. Couto (speaking to me from inside Maxx's run, no less) reported that he'd eaten an entire bowl of food, which is the first food he's willingly finished in nearly a month. His red counts have already increased, which is a positive sign. Just waiting on the biopsy results now.

Thanks everyone, for your positive words and prayers!

Edited by Maxx

Sending more prayers for Maxx. Hurry home soon sweetie...all fingers and toes crossed for a benign report. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greydogluvr

It sounds like you have been through too much. Thank heavens you found Dr. Couto. I am so glad he is up and about. Isn't it such a relief when you get a good report? Stunning Maxx is in the best hands. The best thoughts coming Maxx's way.

Guest houndlover

Great news! Glad to hear that Maxx is feeling better. What a horrible ordeal you have been through! I will continue to send good thought for a speedy recovery for Maxx.

I got to visit with Maxx last night - my poor, sick puppy! He is so miserable being stuck in a cage with IVs in his paw and neck. His incision goes from his ribcage all the way to his groin - basically his entire stomach. He is clearly very uncomfortable and wants to come home. The good news is that his red count is up, and he's eating some. He may come home today, which makes me both relieved and nervous in case there are complications.

Here he is during his visit last night:

maxx.jpg

Thanks again everyone for all the good thoughts!

Oh sweet baby...as thin as he is...his little eyes are bright and full of hope and love. Hurry home sweetie. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Aaww! You can see the question in his eyes, "Can we go home now, please???" Poor baby! I hope he keeps improving so you can get him home to rest and heal. Prayers for Maxx. Praying for a negative biopsy.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

:hope prayers for the little darling..........those take me home eyes :wub:

Glad to hear his blood count is improved and that he's eating. Good boy Maxx keep it up!

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I guess I spoke too soon. His PCV has decreased, down to 31, since this morning. Not a positive sign. Keep the good thoughts coming, everyone - it looks like we still need them!

Sending more prayers and light to your special boy... :hope:heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:goodluck that the next report--and every report after that--is positive.

Get well soon handsome Maxx.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)