I'm In Tears Over Spencer's Dental Tomorrow (1/2)

Guest Spencers_Greyt

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good vet, good momma, good Spencer!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I knew it would all be okay!

My guy Linden, who I just adopted a month ago just lost 2 of his molar as well as 2 small back teeth--nothing has stopped this chowhound from eating everything in sight!

:gh_runner

Jennifer

:kiss2 so glad to hear everything went well!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest dwolfe711

Yeaaaah Spencer! Good job, Buddy. Now you will have sweet smelling kisses to reassure Mom that everything is fine!! Glad you did good - and now Mom can relax and give you lots of luvin!!

Donna

Guest Spencers_Greyt
Good to hear about Spencer. :)

Out of curiosity, which vet did you use?

Thanks! I have 2 vets for Spencer one for acupuncture and one for everything else. The everything else vet is Dr. Stolper who is a co-owner of Scottsdale Ranch Animal Hospital. He really cares a lot about Spencer and considers him his personal project.

Guest TaraCoachCougar

It's always nice once all that's behind, isn't it? Glad he's home.

Coach is minus a bottom canine and 5 other teeth and does fine. Cougar had a molar pulled a few years back and it sure hasn't slowed him down. He's my Hoover dog.