Dem Bones

gazehund

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CorbysMom

I don't come here often because it just makes me cry. Today is even worse. Sis, I can't even begin to express my feelings. I'm so very, very sorry......

Sleep softly, sweet Bones. :cry1

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

:cry1 SH*T :cry1

I'm so sorry and I've shared a bit more words with you via PM.

I have a feeling Bones wasn't going to let you be forced into choosing when, he was going to handle this and not make you have to make that choice, he made the choice for you.

He was an amazing boy who loved his momma.

GOD SPEED BONES :angelwings:gh_lay:angelwings

Oh :cry1 saw Bones name and my heart sank......

So very sorry.

He was a special brave boy and will be missed by many, some of whom never met him but had touched us.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

:cry1 SH*T :cry1

I'm so sorry and I've shared a bit more words with you via PM.

I have a feeling Bones wasn't going to let you be forced into choosing when, he was going to handle this and not make you have to make that choice, he made the choice for you.

He was an amazing boy who loved his momma.

GOD SPEED BONES :angelwings:gh_lay:angelwings

EXACTLY our feeling as well Heather. He would have moved heaven and earth to stay with me, but it just was not to be. So...............he left on his own terms. The VERY same way he came into our lives.

A gentleman to the very end. He was never anything else.

Guest greytloves

Wow. I can't believe this happened so quickly. I am so sorry. I sure was pulling for him during all of his troubles this past year.

May he rest in peace and play with all the other hounds that have passed due to this sucky cancer. :angelwings

Crap.

:bighug

Guest D_MansMommy

:cry1 Nancy, I'm so sorry. I'm sure you and your dh's hearts are broken to pieces and there really is nothing I could say to help your pain :cry1 Just know you are both in my thoughts and prayers :grouphug

Run free sweet Bones. We love you and will miss you :f_red

Edited by D_MansMommy