Newbie From North Wales Uk!

Guest WelshPrincess

Guest WelshPrincess

Hello everybody!I am on a few forums already and my friend Catherine sends me links to this forum every day so I thought I had better get involved!

I have been involved in greyhound rescue since I was little first with Greyhound Rescue West of England and now Greyhound Rescue Shropshire and Borders. We had a lurcher first called Libby (who was pts last week due to a tumour in her stomach), then Sophie then Dave who we lost to bone cancer when he was not even 3, miss him still. My mum is also now owned by Cassie a staffordshire bull terrier cross who is completely nutty!

I currently live on my own near Wrexham in North Wales :sheep with my greyhound Beanie and bullmastiff mix Misty, both dogs came from Ireland. Beanie waited in our kennels for over a year looking for a home before I took him on on foster in July 2007, he was a complete lemon :youcrazy , very aggressive with other dogs and highly strung but now is a registered Therapy Dog, just proves what love can achieve!Misty was in rescue for 8 years waiting for a home, she had been badly abused and was rescued after being hung from a tree...I found her on the internet completely by accident in May this year and the rest is history!They love each other but still unfortunately not other dogs but Beanie is getting there.

At the minute I am busy busy with Shropshire and Borders rescue doing all the usual gubbins, transporting, taking photos for our website, writing our newsletter and lots and lots of fundraising!

Look forward to chatting to you guys and making some contacts as I would give my right arm to come to the States one day!!

Beth, Beanie and Misty xxx

welcome aboard from fairford in gloucestershire,

blue and millie say hi and asked me to remind you that

we need :digicam photos of your furry children. :rules

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.

welcome from maryland! if your friend sent you info about this greyt forum, then you should know that we need pictures! :)

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest redreed

Hello Beth, Beanie, and Misty

Welcome to the Forum from snow covered Sussex (New Jersey :) )!!

Hang out, make some friends and PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!

take care,

Renee

Guest WelshPrincess

S5000774.jpg

Misty after doing the fun run for Hope House.

S5030202.jpg

Bean and Misty

DSC00167.jpg

Beanie

S5031014.jpg

Misty

S5030193.jpg

S5000702.jpg

Sorry to keep you in suspenders here we go!My furbabiesxxxxxxxx

Welcome & Merry Christmas from Maryland, USA!

I haven't yet made it to Wales - hopefully next trip! I loved Shropshire though! (I know...I was ALMOST in Wales!)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Welcome from a Londoner now living in Maine! :wave:welcome2 I loved reading about Beanie and Misty's stories and how they found their way to you. :)

Love the pictures! :wub:

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.