Oh....the Humiliation!

Guest KyGrey

I know that the Flashman had to go to the terrible perverted doctor yesterday and of all things mommy took me today! Just cos I was peeing this nice BRIGHT beautiful shade of red. I like that color! It looks good on me!! Well, mommy said she had to take me and get me fixed up. Hey, I wasn't broken or anything. I found a fancy new color to pee, that's all.

Mommy tried to get a picture of me but it's too blurry. (Molly:Haha mommy, that's what you get!!)

She took me to the lady doctor that I used to like. I say I used to like her but when she took that pokey thing and put in a place that nothing should ever go I got mad and embarrassed. I stood still because I was afraid if I moved she might stick me again. Oh no lady.....you are KNOT going to do that. AND I had to get a shot and then she gave mommy these things that she said mommy has to shove down my dainty throat twice a day. Mommy snuck and got me to open my mouth after dinner and down her thumb went all the way in and down to the tip of my tail. Well, it felt like that anyway.

While we were waiting and I was LOUDLY whining in the waiting room who would walk in but my NEW boyfriend Racer. Wow!!! He's a stud. He came from a farm and everything. He is elebben and so handsome. I swooned and fell onto his bed that his mommy and daddy brought for him to lay on. And he let me!!! We are going to be the talk of the town!!! He used to be a tuxedo (like Lee Lee and Flashy) but he is getting that sexy grey/white all over his face and he even has a racing stripe down his head and nose all the way to the tip of his nose. His mommy said there are some people here on GreyTalk who know him (them). He has a sister by the name of Diamond. He likes me a lot. He let me lay on his bed and he licked my you-know-what (mommy said he knew I had a fection) and he licked my leg. I'm in lub!!! Mommy asked if she could take a pic of him. His mommy and daddy said yes. I asked if they minded if I posted it on GreyTalk and they didn't care. (For those who know Racer and his family he is just about the sexiest black greyhound I have ever seen.)

If everyone would say a little prayer that the news they hear tonight is NOT the "C" word it would be greatly appreciated. He is just the sweetest boy! Here he is. I don't know how to make it bigger.

RacerDec19_0002-1.jpg

Hugs for yourself, sweet pea, and prayers for Racer.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Well, you both sound like absolute sweethearts. Hugs for you to get better soon and fingers crossed for good news for Racer (your new boyfriend). Remember to take all your medicine from your Mom so your infection will go away! :)

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest ChasesMum

I peed red once and my mudder tooked me to da vet too. but I gotz my pills in magic cheese...do you like magic cheese? it makes the pills sliiiiide down! mmmmmmmmm

Guest HoustonGreys

Well, sweetheart, red is a great color --- except in your pee pee. :( So it's very good you have those pills. If your Mommy gets tired of shoving them down your throat she might try hiding them in Philly cream cheese --- it's a big hit at our house. I am so happy you could find true love at the place of humiliation. :inlove I think you and Racer are both very sweet houndies and deserve each other. I will have you and Racer in my prayers.

Red pee is never good sweetie. I hope the meds clear that up quickly! Poor girlie, what a humiliating visit for you. :kiss2

Sending LOTS of good thoughts for Racer.... :hope:goodluck :goodluck :candle

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Hey, honey girl, how's your pee today? Just because red is pretty, you don't want your PEE that color! Purple is a lovely color too, but there is no purple pee. At least you got to schmooze with Racer. That took the sting out of the visit a little, didn't it? Please let us know how you're doing.

ETA I meant to say that we'll say a prayer for Racer too.

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Molly,

Red is one of my very favorite colors, but I have to be honest; GIRLFRIEND, YOU DO NOT WANT RED PEE! On the other hand, if you hadn't been peeing red, your mommy wouldn't have dragged you to the Humiliation House and you wouldn't have met Racer! Whoo-hoo! You go, girl! BTW: what color is your pee today?

We're sending prayers for Racer - the only "c" we want to hear about is the one in his name!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Thanks for asking. Her urine is a lot better. She is still sulking because she likes the color red and it looks most beautimous on her. She doesn't realise that red pee is an automatic no no. It scares me when this happens as I know she is most uncomfortable but can't say anything.

I haven't heard anything yet from Racer's mommy but I'm hoping that no news is good news.

OTOH, I went to the Shamrock Christmas Party and had a greyt time. Thanks BJ and Donna for getting me to go.

Oh Molly sweetie girl...red is beeeutious but not in your pee pee sweetie. I hope that you are feeling better and that you are over the trauma of the (as Flashy would say) perbertz dokker. I hope your new boyfriend is ok...Please have Mommy update us as she can!

Hugs....:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I will make her types you a message when she hears something about Racer (swoon) and me as she notices things.

Mom: She is feeling so much better today. She has been really calm so the prayers and the meds are working. Thank you!

Molly has decided that she would like to have the red peepee again. I am going to have to call the vet tomorrow and find out if she can change her meds or what I need to do. Please say a little prayer. I thought it was getting better because I hadn't seen red/pink peepee but it's back. Argh!

OTOH, Racer, Molly's new boyfriend, had x-rays taken on his leg that had been swollen. Well guess what? The x-rays came back NEGATIVE for bone cancer. I replied back to her and told her that prayer is a powerful thing and that Racer had the people of GT praying for him. I hope one day she decides to join GT and she can tell us more about Racer and also their other greyhound, Diamond.

Thank you all for your prayers,

Patti

Molly has decided that she would like to have the red peepee again. I am going to have to call the vet tomorrow and find out if she can change her meds or what I need to do. Please say a little prayer. I thought it was getting better because I hadn't seen red/pink peepee but it's back. Argh!

OTOH, Racer, Molly's new boyfriend, had x-rays taken on his leg that had been swollen. Well guess what? The x-rays came back NEGATIVE for bone cancer. I replied back to her and told her that prayer is a powerful thing and that Racer had the people of GT praying for him. I hope one day she decides to join GT and she can tell us more about Racer and also their other greyhound, Diamond.

Thank you all for your prayers,

Patti

Excellent news for Racer! :clap But poor Molly ... did they check for crystals? I hope you can get her fixed up quickly! :hope

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop