Flashy...

Flashman

Maddie heer- I hates having when Dey sticked dat thingy up ma butt an eye do KNOT like dat either.

BUTS youz shows them with this "...ma tale wuz betweenz ma legz all da way up two ma chin...well....when dey lifted ma tale up two put dat thingy up ma butt eye farted. It getz bedder...when dey pulled dat thingy outta ma buttz...it haf poop on it an smelled reel bad"

Sorry butts Mommy wuz laughing reel hard at thes, she almost sprayed her Diet Coke on the compooter.

Feel better and gets sum Frosty Paws. Num Num.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Oh, Flashy! All I can say is that you wuz beri, beri bwave speshli wen dey put dat horbl ting ware nobodi shud put nuttin! BUT - I know the Flashman is gonna suck it up and make the next two weeks just fly by! Just keep lovin' on Dad - he'll make you feel lots better! And give Mom a break, too, OK? Hang in there, bud! We love ya!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

aw, Flashy!!!! Sure hope your mouf feels better real soon!!!!!! :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Thanx ebberybudde...eyem fine...but I WANT MA BONEZ AND I WANT EM NOW!!!!! :angry::angryfire Afferall...dare ma bonez an eye want em NOW!

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Flashman, ah am feelin yur pane buddee so will knot habs to suffer alone.BDR!!!!! We need to stick togebber. Da Flashman needs him sum bones NOW!!!!!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest HoustonGreys

I was relieved to hear you did not have any infection! I hope your new bones will NOT make your gums bleed and that you will think they are a good substitute. I am VERY happy your Daddy is home so you can give him lots of lovin'.

2 weeks will pass before you know it. Maybe mommy can find a different treat for you for the next few days?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project