Je T'aime, Hospitalized W/ Immune System Crisis

Guest HighMaintenance

Guest HighMaintenance

Thank you, Otis, and all the other beloved greys and animals for welcoming Je t'aime. He so loved other greyhounds...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. Godspeed precious little man. His life was full of joy...love and adventure. He will watch over you until you meet again. :grouphug My sympathy and prayers. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest HighMaintenance
I am so sorry. Godspeed precious little man. His life was full of joy...love and adventure. He will watch over you until you meet again. :grouphug My sympathy and prayers. :f_red

Thank you. I know, without a doubt, in my heart, we will be together again, one day.

I'm so sorry. There are so many new angels at the bridge lately it just makes the heart ache. Go find my Jack sweetie and explore together.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest greydogluvr

What a special friendship you two share. This is a special bond that will never be broken. I can feel your saddness and my heart aches for you. I sounds as if his time here on Earth was filled with happiness, compassion and adventure. What a special gift you both share. Run free, sweet one. I am sure you were welcomed with open paws at the bridge.

Guest HighMaintenance
I'm so sorry. There are so many new angels at the bridge lately it just makes the heart ache. Go find my Jack sweetie and explore together.

Gosh, your Jack looks so much like my baby, Je t'aime. Even the white around the face. Je t'aime was black.

I know they'll find each and and play all day until we see them again.

Guest Winterwish

Kristen I am so,so sorry about your beloved Je t'aime. Your feelings expressed,your awareness of his peace and grace in heaven are very beautiful and from such love. :grouphug Thinking of you both and sending my deepest condolences Kristen. :grouphug

Fly free Je t'aime angel ~ :candle:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

:bighug :bighug :bighug

I really caught my breath and started crying when I read he'd crossed, but there's a sense of comfort in the love you still feel, the connection and memories that will stay with you. You two are a special pair.

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Oh, I am so sorry! You gave him the best life he could have imagined! While most of us take our greyt dogs for walks in the neighborhood, Je t'aime walked part of the Appalachain Trail! He saw things, did things, tasted things, felt things that most dogs will never have the chance to..........but most importantly, he was with YOU all the while. Your love for him just oozes out of your words. May your grief be shortened by a sign from Je t'aime that he's Ok. :f_red

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest HighMaintenance

Thank you. You all have given me a special gift with your support. I need this so desperatly right now. What kind words you've all given me. God bless you all.

My heart aches for you. :cry1 I'm very sorry for your loss. Godspeed, precious Je t'aime... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.