Red Tiger Power

Guest PhillyPups

I am so sorry for your loss, Pat :( My heart aches for you :weep

I am shocked that it happened so quickly...I think he was diagnosed right about the time Miss Maggie-Mae was and his lungs already filled up with tumors. That is just scary at how fast it really can spread. Osteo is such a devastating form of cancer..usually by the time they find the tumor it has already spread into the blood, amputation is usually just a means to eliminate the pain from the tumor because it's just a matter of time before it reaches the lungs.

Run Pain Free Red Tiger Power :gh_run

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss of Tiger Power. Run free sweety, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh Pat, I knew yet I hoped. I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Godspeed TigerPower :gh_run Bet you're getting bossed around by your sister and your sister's sister.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Oh Pat, I know the grief must be unbearable. You are right you gave sweet handsome Tigger Power and gift and set him free. Can you just imagine the talking going on between him and the Queen at the bridge, it must be pretty loud!

Please know that I am thinking of you during this difficult time.

Praying for all the missing greys!

Oh Pat, you know how I feel. I just can't find the words right now. I'm going to miss Ty's sweet voice over the phone when we talk. Godspeed you handsome boy. You had the best mom in the world.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I just finished reading your update and tribute to Red Tiger Power. The story of how he came into your home is very moving. He was meant to be with you and you gave him a home with love and contentment. Red Tiger has taken a piece of your heart with him at his passing - but all the sweetness and love he felt for you will remain in your heart to comfort you. I am just so sorry he had to say goodbye!

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Pat... I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you. When I listened to your message I couldn't bring myself to call you back right away... I didnt think you needed someone crying on the end of the phone when you are trying to be strong. :grouphug

TigerPower waited a long time to find you... He was lucky to have home like yours. :heart And you were lucky to have a handsome boy like him!

I'm sure the Queen was there to help him cross over.

Lots of love to you my friend. :grouphug