New From Maryland

Guest Beth

Hi, I'm Beth. My husband and I live in Maryland, where we are owned by our two greys, Sasha and Anna. Sasha is 10 (and btw, he is a boy - that's a European Sasha) and Anna is 8. They both came to us from Seabrook in 2001. Sasha raced until he was 4, but Anna said "Nuts to that! I want a home where I can be treated like the princess I am!" :gh_lay

We're active in greyhound adoption with GPA-MD. We run a monthly M&G at the Petco near us. We inherited it, and it's been there now for about 10 years. It's where we learned about greyhounds and finally succumbed to temptation. We do other M&Gs throughout the year at fairs and festivals. We also volunteer with meeting the haulers bringing dogs to our group, and that's a lot of fun! It's exciting to see the dogs as they start this new phase of their lives!

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and greeting old ones on this forum.

Hi, I'm Beth. My husband and I live in Maryland and have been owned by two greys, Sasha and Anna, since 2001. Sasha is 10 and Anna is 8. Sasha raced until he was 4, but Anna said "Nuts to that! I want to go to a forever home where I can be treated like the princess I am! :gh_lay

We're active in greyhound adoption and volunteer for GPA-MD. We run a M&G at the local Petco that's been there for about 10 years now. We also do M&Gs at local festivals and fairs. Beyond that, we meet the haulers bringing new greys from the track, which is so exciting!

Looking forward to meeting new friends and greeting old ones on this board.

Welcome from Maryland and another GPA-MD volunteer! I work in the Mont Co area and am gearing up for Santa Paws pictures at PetsMart in December!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Welcome from Maryland and another GPA-MD volunteer! I work in the Mont Co area and am gearing up for Santa Paws pictures at PetsMart in December!

Hi! We're up north of you in Howard County. We focus on Baltimore and Howard County mainly. Maybe we'll meet up at the reunion picnic.

:welcome Hi and welcome from So Cal!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest IrskasMom

Hello Beth and of course Sasha and Anna WELCOME :wave:wave:wave:wave My Doggie is not from GPA but I am

familiar with Ethel Whitehurst. It's nice to have you here :):):)

<<<<<< another Marylander

Edited by IrskasMom