Just Say A Little Prayer...

Guest KyGrey

Guest VelvetEars

Big hugs from St. Louis..... I'm sorry to hear about your job, but I think God was giving you a way to be home w/ your boy while he needs you the most.

Let me know if there's anything I can do, okay? (And you may want to check the Edward Jones website - see if they're hiring any Branch Office Administrators in your neck o' the woods. If so, and you're interested, send me your resume and I'll send you in as an internal referral.)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fabulous news! Hugs all around! :grouphug And thanks for thinking of others - there are so many who need all the white light that can be mustered!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

He's so skinny. The sitter cooked a chicken for him yesterday. The vet said that the protein is great for him and he needs all the protein he can get. He is still eating his dry food with water and some canned food mixed. My boy is walking!! I was so afraid this past week that he was going to be totally lame. I wish others could have the same results that I've seen this week. I can't believe the difference. He was taken off the Novox and put on Pred and Robaxin along with his pain meds. I will try to get a new pic of him tomorrow. I feel he needs to rest tonight. I can't say often enough how much I love this guy. :wub:

Duncan41, if it wasn't for the kindness and caring of others I wouldn't have my Lee. He is a transplant from Virginia.

Hey Gil, can I thank you again? Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving me the opportunity to adopt Lee.

That's great news that he's back home again :) Hope he continues to improve :hope

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

From a dog who couldn't stand up by himself last week to the following pictures is nothing short of a miracle. I truly believe in the power of prayer. Check out the pics I took with my cell phone a little while ago. I love this guy so much!! He was pulling me where he wanted to go. :yay :yay :yay

This special guy will be 13 next week.

Sorry about the sizing of the pics.

LeeNov16_0001bb.jpg

LeeNov16_0002aa.jpg

Go, Lee!

Patti, I'm so glad he's better. Give him a little scritch for me.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

From a dog who couldn't even stand up on his own last week to a dog I have to slow down now is just short of miraculous. I had to actually hold him back from a small trot today. The vet does not want him doing anything that will jar his rearend.

I hope everyone believes in the power of prayer because you can see what it did to my family. I want to thank everyone again for the prayers and kind words. I really thought I was going to lose him last week.

Go Lee! Go Lee! Keep making your mom smile!

Mindy

Mom to Max (grey), Buttermilk (grey) and Winston (iggy) and Skinkids, Ally and Ben! In loving memory of Angels Chelsey(Weim), whom we lost on August 26, 2004, Majestic(Chow) on November 20, 2005, on October 5, 2007, we lost Natasha(lab mix), and on May 28, 2009 we lost our greyhound Ike born 7/31/2005 You were too young to go!!!! We lost Monte(Whippet) on September 23, 2009. We miss you all!