Mac Is Running Free Tonight...

Guest tobinhr

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest twofinegreys
Oh no! :cry1 I'm so very sorry. All of your posts and "his" funny comments at your close always made me smile. Run free, Mac.
:nod I'm so, so sorry. I was hoping for a full recovery. I often read Mac's take on things before I read the rest of the post :blush

Me too...so sorry to hear about your loss. :candle

Oh, no! I am so sorry to see Mac's name here.

He was so obviously well loved.

Mac, run free at the Bridge, sweetheart, with all the beautiful angels who have gone before you.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm sharing my tears with yours this morning. I'm so sorry to hear that you had to let Mac go. I always looked forward to his responses on all the threads here on GT.

Run free, Mac...

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

I am so sorry to read this!

May you find comfort and peace and love as you take Mac home, and whenever you think about your sweet boy. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Run free sweetie . . . . you've been one of my very favorite GT doggies forever and I'm having trouble seeing the screen thru my tears right now. I'm glad you'll be coming home to North Dakota; when your family retires maybe I'll get to visit you.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Guest boondog

Jan, I am so very sorry. I can't believe it. My heart is breaking. I always loved your posts about Mac with his "signature" at the end. He will be missed. Run free, Mac.

Edited by boondog

Guest oldNELLIE

I am so sorry to hear this! Like so many have said above, I loved reading Mac's closings in your posts. His wise and simple words always made me smile (and sometimes even think!).

Guest brandi007

Oh my goodness....I'm so, so, so sorry to hear about Mac - take comfort in the fact he's whole again and waiting for you.

I'll definitely miss his closings also - they always made me smile.

Lots of hugs and healing thoughts for you, Run free Mac!

:bighug

I'm so sorry...how heartbreaking

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I'm so sorry Jan.

Farewell, sweet Mac! There are some veteran angels waiting to guide you. :grouphug

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest neenieca

Oh my gosh. What a shock! I'm so very sorry for your loss. Mac was a special hound, indeed. Run free, sweet boy. You were loved.

Jennie, who always loved to read Mac's take on life