Guess Who Is The Little Piglet?

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad

i just got home from work and met embers guardian angel outside. she said that ember ate the boiled chicken breast in 2 feedings, had her tramadol at 230, and did go potty for her...both pee and poo. she just munched a mickey d's double cheeseburger and some fries. sorry about the video quality, its from the ell phone and is limited to 30 seconds.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD girl! Another favorite around here was always Arbys roast beef and cheese...for right now Daddy...give her what she wants! B)

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I still sending you the Tripe! Mix it with her kibble. Wet the kibble so it's not so thick an hopefully, Ms Piggy will eat all her kibble which has all her nutrients!

You may want to pick pet-tabs, a multivitamin.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest paulamariez

Yay for Ember!! Keep up the greyt work sweetie! I think the Tramadol could be making her not eat. When Bueller was taking it after getting attacked for a week and a half, he hardly wanted to eat. We were really worried. Then when he finally went off the Tram, he started eating normally again like a day or two after quitting. I know your little sweetheart needs the pain meds though! Just thought the knowledge could make you feel a bit better about her healing and feeling better. Just think how poopie we feel when we're taking medication. I imagine the hounds can feel lousy from it as well. Keeping your angel Ember in my prayers for a quick and complete healing!!

Well that's a different tune from this morning! Do you think she is playing the sympathy card? And, so what. Give her anything she wants. She'll feel better and you will feel better.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Good news about Ember :)

FYI, tramadol can slow the system down a bit, so if you see problems in that area it could be the medicine.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest EmbersDad
I still sending you the Tripe! Mix it with her kibble. Wet the kibble so it's not so thick an hopefully, Ms Piggy will eat all her kibble which has all her nutrients!

You may want to pick pet-tabs, a multivitamin.

yes! she has eaten the solid gold tripe with her kibble in the past, so im confident this will work too :-)

Well that's a different tune from this morning! Do you think she is playing the sympathy card? And, so what. Give her anything she wants. She'll feel better and you will feel better.

oh absolutely, i think im being worked, and she is an expert at it!

Yay Ember - and she even went over for the dropped piece and sniffed around to make sure she didn't miss anything else before grabbing the next piece from you - woohoo! A good dish of sherbet or ice cream will make her and you, feel even better I bet! It will all come together, just remember, baby steps.