My Spooky Little Girl's In Surgery

Guest Frannie

Guest Frannie

Hi,

Mable's in surgery today for a very large, painful plantar's wart on her right front foot. My little girl is a spook, and ordinary events like walks on the mornings the garbage is set out can be very hard for her. So leaving her at the vet this morning was just heartbreaking.

I can always tell when she has gone from being very frightened to dissociating completely. This morning she dissociated. My vet is a sweet, wise doctor who knows greys and loves Mable. He will be very gentle with her.

But we could use prayers; I hate seeing my dear little girl vanish into her darkest fears in front of my eyes. And when I went into her pen with her today and sat on the floor with her and held her while she shook went tense from tail tip to nose tip, I almost couldn't leave.

We'll be okay, she'll come through this, it's just real hard.

Frannie

Hoss & Mable

and angels Rain, Porgy, Cole, and Henry

I am sorry. Can you bring her home this afternoon?

I had a spook -- my Major Turn. He was terrified of a bird chirping or a frog croaking. He used to dig in and get very low and pull me with all of his might to get back in the house. It took a while for him to turn around, but he turned into a wonderful boy. Always a little leary of things, but not terrified.

You'll both feel better when she gets home.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Yes, she WILL be ok. And mom, you have to also for her!

We are sending you loads of hugs and prayers for you and your girlie. She will be fine and she will even forgive you!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Awwww...sending prayers for your sweet baby girl. I know how you feel because my Flashy is the same way. As soon as we pull into the clinic parking lot he can barely walk he is shaking so bad and then he drools. It's hard to watch. Let us know as soon as your baby doll is out of surgery. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I will hold you both in my heart until she is out of surgery and safe at home with you. Hugs and prayers are yours for as long as it takes. :grouphug:hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I hear you! I just got back from the vet - just taking Cash in for some blood work. She shakes so bad in the car I can feel it in the whole car - though she was sticking her little runny nose out the window to sniff the air all the time! She shook so bad they had a hard time with the blood draw.

Believ it or not this was a good visit for her. She actually showed interest in things in the vet office instead of just retreating into her "Cash Bubble of Reality." She's a pooped little puppy now though.

Good thoughts for your girl! Let us know when she's home.

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

any update?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project