Her Majesty Queen Softee Would Like You To Pray For Her Nephew Eclipse

Good news! Heal swiftly sweetheart. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to see if I have a picture of him. I think I have one of him on Photo Bucket I will go look

Dog20pic20006.jpg

Eclipse, with the hat at his 6th. birthday with uncle Highway

Edited by 6greyhounds

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Latest from Michelle - last night

Eclipse was up and walking around and I received this e-mail this am which is short and sweet

I can't believe how nice everyone is being! Darren will be so happy too!!

Just received a phone call from Michelle - would you believe Eclipse is on his way home. Vet said he was doing good and was restless and would not lie down so they told Michelle and Darren to come and get him.

:confetti:confetti:clap:clap:confetti:confetti

Wonderful news! He sure is a looker.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

That is excellent news!!! Way to go Eclipse!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest EmbersDad

good boy eclipse! both you and ember came home quickly, you guys are smart houndies and knew thats the best place to be. keep healing pal, WE WILL ALL BEAT THIS TOGETHER!!!!!!!

Michelle just called Eclipse doing well. rooed a littlt, wagging tail, eating small meaks but prefers mom's cooking, laid in the sun, walking a little and still has some pain

An e-mail I just found

Eclipse came home yesterday!! It was a rocky eve; up every 3 hours. But I kept taking him out to pee pee and giving him pain meds to help with the pain. I slept on a sleeping bag near him and on the couch; he was either on his bed or my sleeping bag. I'm tired but happy and I think he feels better today! I got a tail wag and a little roo when I rooed!!! LOL

Edited by 6greyhounds

good boy eclipse! both you and ember came home quickly, you guys are smart houndies and knew thats the best place to be. keep healing pal, WE WILL ALL BEAT THIS TOGETHER!!!!!!!

With all the prayers, white light and healing thoughts we know they are going to beat it and don't forget St. Francis is laying his hands on this babies also

Must be all the well wishes!

Eclipse is home and doing pretty well this eve. He woke me up about every 3 hours last night, but settled down again fairly quickly after I let him out to potty. I got a tail wag and a bit of a roo this afternoon when I rooed at him! LOL

Michelle had this posted on another message board thought I would give you an update