Ember's Limp

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad

here is a short video clip illustrating ember's osteo inflicted limp. i plan on filming her recovery and subsequent relearning to walk and healing and share it here. i hope this is the right place.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

such a sweet face...she so doesn't deserve this. good luck to you both!

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest EmilyAnne

Awww.. poor Ember! As each day passes he'll be closer and closer to feeling all better! That is a wonderful idea of filming Ember's journey through this. I think it will help others!

Oh poor sweetheart. :sad1 Here's hoping the surgery goes quickly and flawlessly, and she heals fast. :goodluck

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Guest greytfulhounds

Ember is a beautiful girl! :wub: Mystery said to tell Ember that life as a tripod is a breeze and if you work it right, having a beautiful face & being a tripod usually charms extra biskies from folks too! ;)

Seriously, Miss Ember has been in my thoughts all day and I look forward to following her success story! :grouphug

My heart and prayers are with you both.

But it's also the last time we will see her in pain from a limp and the last time we will see her with Cancer.

the glass is half full!!!!

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh Ember sweetie :cry1 You're SO beautiful. Keeping my fingers crossed for a very successful and uneventful surgery. :goodluck:kiss2:goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest EmbersDad

But it's also the last time we will see her in pain from a limp and the last time we will see her with Cancer.

that is soo true. the evil will be banished tomorrow and then the healing begins and then its time

Guest HersheysMom

that is soo true. the evil will be banished tomorrow and then the healing begins and then its time

Yep...I was thinking the same thing, but didn't quite know how to phrase it....

:grouphug

Oh sweet baby girl...Tomorrow you are going to kick cancers a$$~Have Daddy update us as often as he can. Feel the prayers and love from around the world sweetie. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

When I look at my Polli- I see "Scarlet begonias"

CLICKY-

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project