Elvis Has Cancer

Guest KennelMom

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KennelMom

Thank you to everyone for your support. The tramadol has Elvis resting comfortably and eating pretty well. He's getting home cooked meals of his favorites - chicken and cheese. Last night he has an Elvis-sized portion of our roast beef. He's wandered around the back yard a bit like he used to and even wanted to go into the kennel building to visit with Cheddar (our kitty). I'm glad we were able to give him a few final days of comfort and spoiling.

I am so, so sorry. I wish I knew something really comforting to say but know that I'll be thinking of you.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Heather just checking in and wanted you to know that we are praying for you all, I know this is a very hard time. :grouphug Spoil him all you can....

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Heather, I'm so sorry about Elvis - he loves you and will never leave your thoughts. You gave him a very loving home and a full life in the short time he was with you guys. :grouphug

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Holding all you in my heart and prayers this morning. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Our thoughts and wishes for a peaceful passing are with you today.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I woke up thinking of you & Elvis this morning & I reached over & hugged Bankerman. When I got up, I hugged everyone else. I'm sorry...