A New Day, A New Polli Thread

RobinM

I just recieved a call from the vet. They could not be happier. She is walking. She was licking the cookies we dropped off but she is about to recieve her 1st chemo so they don't want her to have too many (remember, she is the official cookie monster)

They gave her an anti nausea for the chemo, it started with an "R" and the chemo will be done momontarily.

She is on injectable morphine every 6 hours which the vet said is the long end of the scope which is greyt. She said that when she came in to see Polli (it's her day off) Polli was sitting there, looking like a happy greyhound.

There is little to no oozing. She said, she was very surprised she did this well. Apparently, she doesn't really know my Polli girl, the Mommy. ;)

If things continue this way, she will be home tomorrow.

Let go and let God.

Love, Hope Believe.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin, that is fantastic news. I wish Brooke had bounced back that fast. Hang in there.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Hugs going out to Polli! Keep it up girl and you'll be home in no time.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Let go and let God.

Love, Hope Believe.

Beautiful way to sum things up, Robin. Polli is a special girl but she's got one special mama, as well. :grouphug

Guest boondog

Let go and let God.

Love, Hope Believe.

Beautiful way to sum things up, Robin. Polli is a special girl but she's got one special mama, as well. :grouphug

I agree completely.

Wonderful news! Keep up the good work, Polli!

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest PiagetsMom

Wonderful, encouraging news! Sending good thoughts that Polli will receive her treatment well, and continue to improve and show encouraging progress. I hope she'll be home with you tomorrow, Robin.......let go and let God. :grouphug

Who's da woman!!!!! Mama Polli...you rock sweetheart. Now lay back...rest...and imagine the chemo as just a mop up in case there are some icky cells somewhere so that they will be all gone! Soon you will be home...ruling the roost...and making sure that the cookie jar is well within your reach! Continue to feel all the healing energy and prayers coming from around the world ok sweetie? :wub::grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Good news that she's up and about. Praying she does well on the chemo and will be home where she belongs tomorrow!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

WooHoo Polli! Hope that the chemo is easy on her and that she will be eating and ready to come home tomorrow. Continued prayers for full and quick healing. Sending hugs and scritches.