New To Greytalk, Needed To Communicate With Someone

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Oh hon I'm so sorry! I feel your pain and it's the most awful heartwrenching decision ever to be made. I'll keep you and Miss Cherry in my prayers.

No words from anyone can make this better or easier - it's the hardest thing to do in the world - but I'm glad you posted your story so we can all tell you you're not alone.

How much you love your girl comes across in every word and I'm sure Cherry knows she is cherished.

Hugs and support are coming your way.

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest hannahmom

May all of the wonderful years you got to spend with your baby help ease the pain of her passing.

Thinking of you and yours

:f_pink I'm so sorry.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest IrskasMom

All to well do I understand your Pain and Sorrow ,having gone through the same . We are here for you and will listen.

I am so sorry for your Loss of your sweet Cherry . :f_pink:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

Guest ScottH

Hi Scott,

I read your story when it first posted this morning. At lunchtime, I had to drive to Chelmsford and was thinking of your family and Cherry. I stopped by a downtown store a friend of mine owns. He had a greyhound, Star, in his store everyday for 10+years. She just passed away recently at the age of 14. When I stopped by to visit, your story and not seeing Star in the door made me tear up.

I have already hugged my hound tonight and will again soon. Thank you for the reminder.

I hope you can remember all the good times in this time of pain.

God speed to your new angel.

Edited by ScottH

Guest Patti604

Oh how I feel for you!!! You let her go because you loved her... and she loved you. Try to remember the happy times. God Bless.

I am so sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing your sweet Cherry girl, is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest crazy4greys

I am sorry for your loss. I know exactly what you are going through. I went through it a year ago with my girl Autumn. It is a hard decision, but you did what was best for Cherry. :grouphug:f_pink

I am so very sorry!!!!!!!! :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

:f_pink:gh_run2 Run free Cherry

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

:f_red God speed pretty girl, you are in the company of some very special angels. Watch over your dad, he loved you so very much and was so proud of you. :gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I am so sorry. :candle Godspeed Cherry run with all the angels. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg