Hello From Seattle!

I just found this forum and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I have been lurking for a few days and am loving all the helpful info, as I am a new Greyhound mom. We adopted Whidbey a few weeks ago and he is an absolute love...I am new to the breed (previously have had Great Danes) and thus far, am completely in love with their disposition and quiet manners (interspersed with many utterly goofy moments, of course).

And of course, what intro thread would be complete without photos:

th_08-19-08WhidbeysFirstDay13.jpg

th_08-22-08Whidbey-DayFour04.jpg

th_08-22-08Whidbey-DayFour31.jpg

th_08-23-08Whidbey-DayFive11.jpg

:)

Welcome to GreyTalk from SoCal! :wave Your boy is just stunning! How old is he? :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Hi from the other side of the state!

I'm heading over there tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. You should zoom down to Roofest in Graham, WA on Saturday! Lots of greyhound peeps will be there, including some non-local ones! My brother is in Bellevue, and BoomooandDoo is in Georgetown.

Welcome! He looks like a sweety!!!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

welcome from southern california!

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest gurehaundo
Welcome to GreyTalk from SoCal! :wave Your boy is just stunning! How old is he? :)

He's 4, going to be 5 in December :)

Hi! I lived in the Seattle area for most of my life! I also have a black boy who will be five in December (on Christmas to be exact!)! Welcome!

Guest shadesofgrey

I am bringing home a girl that could be Whidbey's twin!

I just found this forum and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I have been lurking for a few days and am loving all the helpful info, as I am a new Greyhound mom. We adopted Whidbey a few weeks ago and he is an absolute love...I am new to the breed (previously have had Great Danes) and thus far, am completely in love with their disposition and quiet manners (interspersed with many utterly goofy moments, of course).

And of course, what intro thread would be complete without photos:

:)

Guest zoolaine

Hi from the other side of the Cascades. I'm in Yakima and also a new greyhound mom. You'll love this site, both the info and the people are great. And of course the dogs are the stars!