Miles

Guest lauri

Guest fargosmom

Hey Lauri -

I just found your threads and had a thought. If your vet can't find anything really obvious like a physical growth or whatnot . . . here's something to think about.

One of my customers (I work retail but not dog-related) has a 10-ish chihuahua-terrier mix that she brings into the store quite often, and I love the little dog like crazy - she's so sweet. About a year ago I noticed she didn't look like her usual self, and her owner agreed that she'd been listless lately . . . just not doing well, not eating, etc. I have another friend who had just switched to raw feeding, with great results, so I suggested this and she decided to try it. Within a few weeks the little dog, Skye, was dramatically improved, and she's doing great now. So on the off chance that Miles has something that can't be pinned down by traditional western wisdom, you might try raw instead of kibble. I'm not feeding raw myself, but I have seen the results in a few other dogs, and it might be worth a try. I'm so sorry for you and poor Miles - I hope he's feeling better soon. Lots of good thoughts coming from me, Cosmo and Zuzu.

Adding our prayers for both you and Miles. Hoping that your vet comes up with a solution to the problems that Miles is having and that your chemo goes easy as well. Sending hugs and scritches.

A sick hound is very heartwrenching especially when one doesn't know the cause. I wish you and miles all the best and dearly hope you find out whatever is happening to the sweet guy can be addressed. Good luck at the vet, give Miles a hug for me.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so sorry... I went through a similar thing with Cody - tests never showed anything but she just wasted away.

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest paulamariez

I will keep your precious Miles in my prayers that they figure out what his problem is and they fix it right away. May he get back to his normal, healthy, happy self. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Miles some get well doggie kisses too.

:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound